As we grow our SAP development team, we are looking for a passionate, driven and energetic SAP Developer to grow in experience and to take on new challenges. This permanent position is based in Durban, starting as soon as possible.
To implement the detailed design and/or configuration of the business processes and to provide practical troubleshooting resolution throughout the business to update/adapt the relevant procedures, in line with the business strategy.
Qualifications and Experience Level
- Developing in SAP HR, MM, FI, SD, etc
- Integration with SAP and third-party application
- SAP Support
Type of Exposure
- Grade 12
- Diplomas / Degree in IT
- ABAP Certification (prerequisite)
- 1 – 3 years ABAP experience
Please note that South African residents take preference. No agencies please. Apply online if you are interested, and make sure to specify your expected salary or hourly rate.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships
- IT practices and Industry knowledge
- Collaboration across functional areas
- SDLC experience and Agile experience
- Experience with SAP ABAP, ABAP Object Oriented Programming, WebDynpro, ALE, IDOC, BADI, BAPI and OData
- Knowledge of SAP support methodologies and tools
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent in documenting specification and technical solutions